Sunday, June 7, 2015

Our Journey Begins!

I have had the opportunity to visit our nations capital once again.  I am joined by some of the best students I have ever had the chance to teach.  Two years ago I knew there was something special about this group.  They LOVE social studies and they love to learn.  I can't wait to see these kids in Washington D.C. and watch their reactions to amazing sites. 

We left last night around 6pm from Gladstone Junior High and I could just see the excitement and anxiousness. The bus ride was great - many laughs! We arrived to the hotel around 10:30 and tucked right into bed. 

Right now I am sitting in the airport with our group of students waiting to board the flight. There are a few nervous students, but mostly they are excited to get to DC!  


I'm sure this will be a memorable trip that each of them will remember forever!

1 comment:

  1. Memories to be made! Have fun everyone! Thank you for the blog!

    ReplyDelete